Description: The church was built between 1929-1932 with the support of the Minister Aurel Vlad and parish collections made by delegates Pacurar John, Joseph Cosma, Ladar John, Dan Simion Nicolae Budoiu with all believers parish priest pastured and Archpriest Basil Glodeanu Vasile Gorun.
Holy church was consecrated in 1932 IP S dr. Nicolae Balan.
In the period 1992-1993, the church was painted by initiative and endeavor parish priest Alexander Grigorovici, and the parish council: Luke Buda-singer Anthony Duncan, John Ladar trustee, Suba Sabin-teller, Ladar Octavian, Anthony Herta, Pacurar John Buda Julius Pera Nicholas and sacrifice of all the faithful in church painter mixed technique Camelia Cibian Susan Anthony helped Deva.
Holy Church was blessed on 23-X-1993 by Dr IPS. Timothy Seviciu with a group of priests with Dean Mircea Olariu.
Location: Str. Germisara no. 26