Dating: 18th century
The elongated, ship-like construction, consists of three parts: the altar, the nave and the narthex (the latter actually being the church’s porch). The walls are made of stone, and so is the 1 meter thick vault. The tower is built of wood and covered with tin, and it houses the bell which was placed there in 1912.
It resembles the churches from Țara Moților, having a very sharp tower that can be up to 16 meters high. The church’s roof is covered in tile, and the inside is partially painted (the nave and the altar).
Address: Băcâia village